Friday, October 21, 2005

Awww yea 2 1/2 hours until the weekend!

Fridays always drag because you want them to fly by so that the weekend starts already. Today has been no exception to that rule. The highlight of my day so far has been lunch. I met my friends Danijela & Trung for lunch at Efes on Preston. It's a Turkish restaurant. We had a meze and borek to share and then we each got kebabs. The food was just divine! I was partial to the spinach borek though, it was the best. I wish I knew how to make it. Mom showed me several times but last time I tried making it it tasted funny. James ate it all anyways. I can always count on him for that! Like that whole shredded potato & leek soup debacle. Yuk!

Anyhoo... I'm back at work now. I'd rather be lying down in front of the TV after that meal but c'est la vie...

No comments: