Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The DR is [just] in [time]

In exactly one weeks time - I will not be here. I will be somewhere else entirely. I will be in the Dominican Republic. I cannot wait for this trip because I feel like I really need a vacation. I feel like I've been working really hard at everything I do and I need a break from it.

The pic above I took last time I went to DR, back in '03. That was a very memorable trip - I hope this one goes well also. Looking at the TWN the forecast doesn't look so great. But I'm optimistic that will change.

3 comments:

jennafey said...

hey there... tracked you down you lurker you :P what's with visitting and not commenting, hmm?

Palmer said...

What the heck? The DR? Is this a random trip? Niiice.

Mrs. Pimpson said...

Warren won a free trip for 2 and picked James to go with him. Can you believe it? I am so jealous!