Tuesday, October 18, 2005

waiting anxiously...

It's true what they say... absence makes the heart grow fonder. Only 4 more sleeps left until James comes back home to me. It has been rough for me not having him around. I've grown so accustomed to him. We've been living together since June, that's 5 months now. At first it was tough. I didn't like sharing my bed, Waking up when he did (he is a morning person and I am not!). I was barely sleeping for the first little while. After some time these little things stopped bothering me. James is possibly the kindest, sweetest not to mention incredibly handsome husband in the world. Not having a queen size bed to myself is a small price to pay when you have all you could ask for in a partner... James is my partner for life. Like I said in my vows: I will always cherish him.

2 comments:

Palmer said...

Why don't we change this blog site to 'Why I like James (and how he reminds me of a Wookie)'. Rrroar!

Ferda said...

yup, he's my wookie alright :-)