Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What on earth is going on? [literally]

For those of you who don't live in the capital region, you might be surprised to hear that Ottawa is currently 26 degrees and sunny. No clouds - no snow. It's actually up to 31 if you could the humidex.

Today is October 5th poeple! Last years weather was way worse - in fact Ottawa's average temperature for October is a measly 8 whole degrees! I've heard of global warming, frankly who hasn't, but I understood it to be a gradual trend. Not overnight.

I'm sitting here thinking to myself -

Man, if we, the citizens of earth, don't do something soon to correct this climate change issue. things could get pretty ugly.

NOTE: (added 12.05pm Oct. 6) - apparently I was wrong about global warming. I got the following graph from this website:


Apparently global warming is to do with the general decline in Pirate population over the last 200 years.

2 comments:

Mrs. Pimpson said...

ummm wth?

Palmer said...

Awesome. Where do you find these? Hilarity.