Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wilma Strongest Hurricane on Record - Yahoo News

I am so worried for my man. We spoke last night. He told me they had a thunderstorm yesterday. They were able to change rooms though after their room got flooded on Monday so that was a plus.

They will be returning Saturday morning and flying over Florida. According to this article --> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051019/ts_nm/weather_wilma_dc it is headed to Florida: "Tourists would be ordered to evacuate on Thursday and residents would be told to flee the coming storm on Friday."

I just hope all goes well and I have him here with me safe and sound. I am so anxious for his return.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I am sure you have nothing to worry about, they will have to cancel/delay his flight until it is safe. Hurricanes don't just pop up without warning.

Ferda said...

thanks Matt I sure hope you're right.

Palmer said...

For sure Matt is right. They don't endanger people.

He'll be fine! He has all that hair to protect him!