Friday, November 25, 2005

Bad or good news for all you dog lovers out there...

Sam, the world's ugliest dog, is no longer with us. [I'll leave that up to you to decide if this is good news or bad news]. After 15 years on this planet, his owner Susie Lockheed put him down due to a failing heart.

However, during his Sam's days on our planet, he led quite the life. After winning the World's Ugliest Dog Competition three years in a row (2003, '04 & '05) - he became quite the celebrity. He travelled the world, rode in limos, was interviewed on TV shows, even briefly met Donald Trump. (Kinda reminds you of Paris Hilton, no?)

The purebred Chinese crested hairless with tons of attitude (again - reminds me of Paris Hilton...) will be missed by all, specifically Lockheed who has said, "I have snuggled Sam under my blankets on my bed for six years."

Sources (1, 2, 3)

8 comments:

Ferda said...

ewww NOT what I wanted to see at a quarter to 9 in the morning.

James said...

Aww, I think he was kinda cute.

Ferda said...

ick don't even say that! He looked like the devil incarnate.

James said...

You are so mean.

Palmer said...

I thought it was a Gremlin at first look.

JamesMo said...

They come in threes - the actor that played the Karate kid's sensei died today!

Who is next? Stay tuned - same AP time, same AP channel.

AquariusDragon said...

That dog is facinating. It's so interesting to look at and stare in amazement. He's actually really cute if you look at the links provided... I especially like the one with the sunglasses and hat.... Aw, puppy! PUKE!

Palmer said...

Mr. Miyagi died? As if!