Thursday, November 24, 2005

FS: my car

It is with great sadness that I post this 'for sale' ad for my car. She was always good to me... taking me places I needed to be. Alas all good things must come to an end. Let me know if you're, or know of anyone who would be, interested.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to sell my 4-door '97 automatic Honda Accord EX with power-windows/locks and mirrors.

It is in great shape. New tires and brand new Honda battery. I took great care of it while I had it, regular oil changes, check ups, no accidents, etc.

I just checked out Autotrader to see how much a car like mine goes forand I see that they're listed around $7,900 for ones like mine but witheven more miles on it. I have about 145,000 kms on it.

The only thing wrong with it is that its stock radio/tape deck doesn't always work. Hence I will let it go for $7,700 O.B.O. (with that $200 you can replace for a brand new system with CD player!)

If you're looking for a gently driven beautiful blue Accord with grey interior email me --> ferdasim @ gmail.com

4 comments:

James said...

Taking you places where you needed to be, huh?

Man, what a car!

Ferda said...

hey, don't make fun! I'm sad here. I don't see you selling yours.

Palmer said...

Hey, are you guys going to just stick with one vehicle or get a new one?

Ferda said...

we're going to try it out for a bit but I think we ultimately want a new car.