Tuesday, November 15, 2005

married life...



It has been about 3.5 months now since we've been married. Everyday when I look at my husband and hold his hand I am filled with happiness. I won't lie it is not always a walk in the park. I have quite the temper on me and although he won't admit it there are lots of things that will set James off as well. I would love to bring up one of our fights to show how silly we can be but to be honest at this moment I can't think of anything. Luckily we are able to move on easily... We both have a very good idea of how to deal with one another when we are feeling grouchy. We will always end up apoligizing to one another and making up. We have come to accept that these things are a part of being married but there is no need to blow things out of proportion and nothing is worth comprimising what we have because at the end of the day we have something very rare and special.

I know this post is starting to smell like eau de fromage but I can't help it! This is partly my blog and this is how I feel at the moment so I'll post whatever I like...

As James wrote earlier we got the year's first snowfall this morning. As pretty as it looked I was not excited to be going in to work and it was very difficult getting out of bed. By the time I finally did get up and shower I was feeling slightly better but what really made my morning was coming downstairs to the kitchen and finding it cleaned up entirely, dishes put away and to step outside to my car and hear it purring already because my husband thought ahead and warmed it up for me... now, I'm sure you can appreciate why I would start the day with such a post...

Thank you for reading... Ferda

9 comments:

James said...

Best.Post.Ever.

She's right, we do have something rare and special. And also, she has a sweet ass.

;-)

Ferda said...

what a romantic! my eyes are tearing up here :-)

mkl said...

I truly believe that couples who are meant to be together always find a way to communicate with each other no matter how grave or silly the situation.

Actually, I believe that communication is the key of all successful relationships, whether intimate or friendly. So, here's my friendly communication...

Ferda and James are MUSHY CHEESE but I like it and it's cute so keep sharing the stories!

JamesMo said...

Trials is wicked.

Gummy Venus Di Milo...

Palmer said...

Uhm yeah...when you say you end up apologizing at the end of an argument and 'making up', why don't you tell us what you REALLY do.

James said...

She makes me dinner. Or cookies. Or cake.

Ferda said...

re mkl: eau de fromage anyone? :-) It's ok I still love you. we can be cheezy together.

re jamesmo: est-ce que tu fumer le crack? Je ne comprend pas que tu ecrire!

re plamer: James wishes!

-------------------
dang I'm efficient!

Ferda said...

re James: you wish!

James said...

lol