Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Memories - OUCH!

Man. After reading Ferda's post, it brought back so many memories. Memories of the wedding day, of the dinner, the dancing, having a great time with all our friends and family. Thank you to Ferda for being my best friend, my partner, and my co-blog-writer. ;-)

It also brought back memories of the bachelor party. Matt, Ryan, Warren, Alex and lots of other guys were all there. And I really appreciate that they all came together and organized it for me. It was a great day.

As you can tell from the photo, we went to an indoor pain centre called TagZone, paintball guns loaded with rubber bullets propelled by co2. TagZone compares the feeling of being hit by one to that of a "wet towel or rubber band shot".

Look at the photo closely. No, that's not a third nipple under my armpit. That's a giant welt. Yes, it was that big just five minutes after the game was done. Just imagine what it looked like the next day.

One of the war games we played consisted of two teams: team one was comprised of myself, team two was comprised of everyone else. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, for this game, I got my gun taken away. I don't remember this game having a specific name, but due to my repeated nightmares of it, I now call it: Murder Ball.

Actually, I'm just joking here, despite my complaints and rants, I had a fantastic time that day. Thanks guys.

8 comments:

Ferda said...

that photo makes me cringe! YIKES! my poor sweetie...

Matt said...

Aw yea, good times.

James I think you should move to Saudi Arabia, get another wife, and have another bachelor party. (I guess you wouldn't really be a bachelor... we would have to think up another name for it)

James said...

You saw that episode of American Dad too, eh?

That song she sang was great. Bouncing around in her bra and panties in the middle of Saudi. Priceless.

Matt said...

Ya, funny episode, watched it last night

Ferda said...

there will be no moving to saudi arabia!

LoisLane said...

When my friend got married she was having the official big ceremony back home in Poland, but they needed the civil legal ceremony here first for it to be legit...but they didn't want to think of it as their wedding day (it was about 2 weeks before) so we didn't make a big deal out of it...we went to some dude's house and stood in his living room with his dog in our jeans while we all signed papers to make it legal. We had the bachelorette party that night, so she was technically married having some guy sign her ass with a Sharpie. Good times...

LoisLane said...

Just to clarify that comment...the dude's dog was not wearing our jeans...we weer wearing our own jeans...the dog was naked.

James said...

Gotchya. Thanks for the clarification. :-)