Monday, November 21, 2005

Official Holly-isms Rating Survey

Click here to take the Official Holly-isms Rating Survey

Thanks!

If you think I have missed a Holly-ism, please add it to the comments section.

UPDATE #1: I will post the results of this survey later.

UPDATE #2: Thanks to AH, AM, FS, and RP for helping me put this together.

UPDATE #3: And Holly, if you actually read this, we only tease because we love.

UPDATE #4: Nov. 21th 10:33am: Latest Results:

A) Wow, thats costly, it could be said to cost an arm in a lake.
B) Ferdas big toenail fell off - she could be known as a leopard.
C) Man Ive got bad breath, I should swallow a scope-ball.
D) Im riding gun-shot!
E) Say: Ive got a nasty-snatch when somebody else farts.
F) Showing up to work on after lunch on a Friday think the day was actually Saturday.
G) In Star Wars Episode I, Obi Kobi was the apprentice of Qui-Gon Jim.
H) When speaking to a man from Pakistan, its ok to call him Pac-Man.
I) The insect that transforms itself into a butterfly is called a capitellar.
J) Whats your favorite song again Holly? Foot LOUIS?

28 comments:

Ferda said...

scope ball all the way baby!

James said...

Update: Nov. 16th. 12:15pm.

1st.2 votes.SCOPEBALL
2nd.1 vote.LEOPARD
2nd.1 vote.OBI KOBI

Palmer said...

I've never even heard of Scopeball before! Strange.

James said...

I wasn't there for 'scope-ball', but I think Ferda was.

Palmer said...

I just can't get over Qui Gon Jim. I crack up anytime I hear it.

Holly said...

Shut up you guys, I have a nasty snatch is best.

Matt said...

Go nasty snatch GO...

Now where do we place our bets...??

James said...

I'll have to build another supplemental website that will accept credit cards.

dang...

Ferda said...

scope ball was hillarious. We were all over at her place after a night of drinking followed by garlic shawarmas. She had graciously offered to have us all stay over but no one wanted to share her bed with her because of her rancid garlic breath so she got upset with everyone and said fine I'll go swallow a scope ball You have to picture it though she's drunk, stumbling, upset and slurring. Guess you had to be there.

what the heck is a scope ball??

Matt said...

The voting entry then should have been,
"Man Ive got rancid garlic breath, I should swallow a scope-ball."

James said...

OK, I'll change the entry on the survey page.

James said...

Voting entry changed. It's hit 20 votes now...

James said...

22 votes.

Palmer said...

I remembered that nasty snatch didn't involve farting, it was burping. I distinctly remember since I had garlic.

James said...

There's a girls night tonight going on. Perhaps a new Holly-ism will come of it.

Let's hope.

VĂ©ro said...

Yeah, what's your favorite song again Holly?

Foot LOUIS?
(a.k.a Foot Loose)

he he My vote is for this one!

Your sooo funny!

:-)

Matt said...

Foot Louis, Foot Louis, take off your sunday shouis

James said...

Nice! I'll add it!

Ferda said...

yes the Foot-Lewis!!! Hillarious!!!

Vero: so is gullible in the dictionary or what? LOL LOL LOL

Ferda said...

no you have it wrong. Not favourite song! It went more like...
-What's that Kevin Bacon movie where he teaches a devout baptist town to dance again?
-Why it's Foot-Lewis of course! Duh!

James said...

Oops. Sorry pal! Wasn't there!

:-)

Palmer said...

foot louis. Classic.

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER!

Ferda said...

hmmm... I wonder who that anynomous poster was?

James said...

I'm guessing the initials are HP...

Matt said...

lol, aw yea, Nasty snatch won... Good stuff

Ferda said...

by a landslide too!

James said...

Somehow, this wasn't as funny as I thought it would be...

I'm disappointed.