Thursday, November 24, 2005

Review: Tontie ver. 1

http://www.eyezmaze.com/tontie/v1/index.html

I found this flash game a few months ago, and I find I keep coming back to it. I suppose that's how you can tell when a flash game is good or not.

It's like whack-a-mole with little green aliens. You use your keypad to punch the little guys with your PIKOPIKO HAMMER, and if you're lucky they leave behind little coins. Later in the game, you can use the coins to upgrade your hammer, buy extra lives, and so on.

The game has quite a few levels, I've only made it to level 8, and each level brings on a new type of alien to hit. I encourage you to check it out.

Like my blogsite, it's the perfect way to waste a day.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Honestly, I'm not sure how they pay you so much!

What, with always finding new and exciting ways to really waste the day.

You seem to have an impressive talent!

James said...

how

or

why

Kevin said...

VERY good question...

Maybe you should ask your boss that! ;-)

Then again, is my department REALLY one to talk? I should actually be THANKING you for finding ways to waste time!

AquariusDragon said...

Darn you, James! I'm playing these dang games instead of researching and writing my paper!! I nominate you to write my paper!!!