Thursday, November 10, 2005

What a Stooge

So last night the wife and I get home around 9pm apres le cours francais and we want to watch a little TV. We flip through the guide to find out that the only promising show is The Apprentice: Martha Edition. Since both of us are big fans of the Trump edition, and neither of us have the watched the Martha one before, we tune in.

Now I'm sure most of you are familiar with Trump's stooges who sit beside him at the boardroom, specifically George and Carolyn. Well you guessed it, Martha has the exact same setup: some old bald guy and a smack-talking woman with a short haircut.

During Martha's boardroom, which she calls the conference room, this moron [wish I could have found a picture] above held a huge, UNLIT cigar between his fingers the whole time. And while he berated Martha's candidates he shook his hand at them meanwhile continuing to hold the unlit cigar.

Unbelievable. He's just trying to look cool. He probably doesn't even smoke.

7 comments:

Ferda said...

I know! what was up with that guy and his cigar. Def. has some sort of oral fixation he can't shake off... ugh I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Palmer said...

But...

What about Darth Vader being on the Apprentice tonight?

That shall be gold.

Watch it. TAPE IT. I don't have cable. Plus I'm in class.

I need to see it.

Ferda said...

I used to be able to get global when I didn't have cable.

James said...

You are right. The scene when Trump fires Chewy is priceless.

No VCR at the Pimpson residence, sorry.

Ferda said...

I like when chewy leaves trump towers with his rolly pink suitcase LOL

James said...

Yep. It's good.

ROARRRR!

jess said...

The smack-talking woman with the short hair cut is actually Martha's daughter.