Friday, December 02, 2005

The 100th Post

Well well well it is a milestone occasion. I would like to congratulate James on starting this blog about 4 months ago and encouraging others to start their own blogs. What a fun ride it has been so far (and will continue to be).

Let us reminisce about the good ole days... the very first post was an ode to a beautiful bride, moi (oh how the direction of posts have changed), then there was the movie review posts, there were some recipe posts in there too (mainly when James was away I totally took over this place yo!), both of us have celebrated our birthdays, James his 24th me my 25th. Hollyisms were rated and attempts at French posts were made, embarrassing moments were relived (spinach teeth), I took the Canadian citizenship test and passed it! Oh joy!

What do the next 100 posts have in store you ask? Well my pretties I don't know... there will probably be a review of our trip to Cuba coming up (awww yea!) but other than that I guess you will have to wait and see. Hold on tight you're in for a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

James said...

I love it Ferda. thanks!

Matt said...

What's with the picture?
Are you trying to tell James he is an ass?

James said...

I think so...

Ferda said...

James isn't an ass! I was talking about this blog (not that it's an ass but that it's like a ride in a donkey cart, very shaky, plus I liked the poster. c'mon who wouldn't want a gentle donkey?)

Matt said...

I wouldn't want a donkey (gentle or not).

And in my imaginary office poll (For those who don't understand what an imaginary office poll is, it means I didn't really poll the office) A whopping 100% of people also do not want a donkey, but 98% who do not want a gentle donkey.

Leaving 2% (one imaginary person, lets call her Ferda#2) wanting a gentle donkey.

James said...

lol

Ferda said...

your poll makes no sense

Matt said...

Pshaw, 90% of polls make no sense.
80% of people know that.

James said...

Pshaw..

those stats are only accurate 95% of the time, but 99% of 95% of the time on weekends.

Ferda said...

whatever! I know you feel the donkey love matt. Quit frontin'!