Thursday, December 08, 2005

A new kind of junkie

My wife and I have a problem: we are addicted.

There's no way to pussy-foot around the issue, it's simple problem with a simple fix.

And you can tell when we haven't gotten our dose - the signs are obvious and devastating:
  • that sad, depraved look combined with the sunken eyes
  • weak muscles, slow reaction time, veins sticking out
  • smell of hunger on the breath

Its really sad that we are this addicted, and there's only one thing that will cure the craving:

Subway's foot-long, Italian BMT on honey-oat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, salt&pepper, and mayo.

Ohhhh yeahhh baby....

14 comments:

Ferda said...

I also like onions, olives and ranch sauce on mine instead of the mayo on mine... oh man I'm getting the junkie twitches!

James said...

Olives? Ewww...

That's a disgusting habit.

Ferda said...

you're just jealous of my distinguished palate.

James said...

No, you misread.

I didn't say distinguished... I said disgusting.

Kevin said...

I don't know... olives are pretty tasty...

This should be a poll!

Kel said...

I vote for olives - go Ferda!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ferds, I am on James wagon! OLIVES YUKIE POO! GROSS! GAG! Enough said!

Matt said...

I take the side of the harmless (delicious) olives.

AquariusDragon said...

Green Olives, alone... not on subs.

nice_guy77 said...

Olives are good (black or green... alone or on a sub) Its all good...yummy!

Palmer said...

I'm for olives. Both green and black. I'm not discriminatory against olives!

Artoo said...

And there I though, while reading you blog post you were going to say you have a fix on Katamari!

May the Star Prince rule!!

James said...

a fix on katamari? We're past that now... :)

Ferda said...

whatever!! don't you know that WE HEART KATAMARI :P