Thursday, January 26, 2006

Grrr...

So I've been at work for about 1 hour so far this morning. And for the last twenty-five minutes straight, someone's car alarm has been going off in the parking garage next to my office. One of those loud ones that changes from: "HONK HONK HONK" to "WEY WAY WEY WAY" and then to "DEE DOO DEE DOO DEE DOO" and then finally "BEH BAH BEH BAH".

After about twenty seconds the owner clicks his little remote thingy and shuts it off. But then one minute later, it's started again. Perhaps this moron should go see why it keeps going off instead of just clicking the remote from his or her office.

8 comments:

JerkyCarOwner said...

Hey - you leave my car alone. I find its tones soothing.

James said...

Yeah right. I'm about ready to go out there with a bunch o' blueshirts and bust a cap in someone's ass.

(it's still going on...)

Matt said...

If it bothers you that much go out and see what is setting it off.

EnergizerBunny said...

It keeps going and going and going.

KentBrockman said...

I for one, welcome our new car overlords, and I remind them that as a trusted news anchor, I can be useful in rounding up slaves for your underground rubber mines.

James said...

it's been turned off now.

kentbrockman said...

It appears this reporter was a triffle hasty in declaring his allegiance to the car overlords. He wishes to affirm his belief in our democracy; the best in the world ... for now...

James said...

for now.