Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday Quiz Day

Back by lack of popular demand, the Friday Pop Quiz has returned. Please examine the following photo closely, then choose the answer than best fits (and or course, feel free to add your own answer in the comments):



A) A scene from the upcoming movie: 29 Days Later, the anticipated sequel to 28 Days Later, where crazy, laughing zombies try to take over your local dance club.

B) A commercial for a new Revlon product that drastically increases forehead shine. It's called SkinLights® Instant Skin Whitetener, and it's coming out in June '06. The slogan is: For when you need that extra shiny forehead, you can count on SkinLights (for men and women).

C) The primary evidence for the lawsuit: Palmer v US Postal Service. Of course we all remember the result of that lawsuit in which everyone's favourite bar, Drink Your Face Off, had to change it's name to The Whiskey Bar.

D) In effort to boost winter-time TV ratings, NBC has opted to follow suit of such shows like: Saved by the Bell: The New Class, and Degrassi: The Next Generation, and of course Star Trek: The Next Generation, and also Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, oh... and we can't forget Star Trek: Enterprise; by bringing back the beloved characters from Friends in a new spin-off show called Alex, Don't Touch Me There. Frankly, I am really excited for the premiere.

[As usual, all names, faces, pics, events, movies, links, lawsuit titles, star trek shows, product titles, are completely fake and added solely for the sake of humour. If you don't find this type of humour remotely funny, please visit this site. Thank you - that is all.]

13 comments:

Ferda said...

mwahahahaa I like D

AquariusDragon said...

I'm with Ferda, I like D.

Matt said...

Heh, I third D

James said...

only three blog backs...

boo-urns. I expected more.

Matt said...

That's 5
(shooting for another 100?)

Kevin said...

Definite D!

Didyousaybooorboo-urns? said...

My cat's breath smells like cat-food.

James said...

so apparently a lot of my friends are closet Star Trek fans.

NOT ANY MORE!!!!

suckers...

Matt said...

This is a blog, not a closet, sheesh

James said...

it has some closet similarities...

Guess who said...

I MUST SAY THIS BLOG made me bust a gut! Great one! AWESOME! I needed a good laugh! That was definately a great nite!

Matt said...

Holly, we expect much better from you.
"great nite" is a poor hollyism at best.

Matt said...

Analyzing your post a little more Holly, your emphasis is a little more amusing. But still not up to hollyism standards that we all expect.

For those that missed it the first read (like me) read the next 3 lines.


I must say this blog made me BUST A GUT!

I must say this blog MADE ME BUST A GUT!





"I MUST SAY THIS BLOG made me bust a gut!"

:-)