Monday, February 27, 2006

Wow.

What a fantastic weekend. I really don't remember all what I did, but I've very satisfied about it. Sounds weird, I know.

So how come the right-side-frame thing is squished down at the bottom? Any one else see this?

UPDATE: Squished right-side-frame thing fixed.

Spent both Saturday and Sunday at Alex's framing the basement appartment. Got a lot of the top boards and headers in place. Only about 3 complete walls finished though. He's outta town for this week for work, but I expect we can get a lot done next weekend if we start early and don't make too many trips to HomeDepot.

Saturday night the Hong's came over for dinner. Since I was over at Al's all day, she did a GREAT job cleaning up the house, making a FANTASTIC dinner and dessert all by herself. She really spoiled us with dinner: there was a crab and cheese dip, spinnach salad, homemade chicken pot chicken pot chicken pot pie, and a really tasty dessert with oreos, cool whip and chocolate pudding! After dinner the four of us played 12 rounds of scattegories where, if I remember correctly, Ferda won. Siv and I kept getting the same words. Like every round.

Sunday, FO and CoBro helped Alex and I at Al's place, then we went to Kelsey's for dinner around 7. We were all starved by then. Really was a nice weekend. I like to help Alex for two reasons:
1 - he could use the help
and
2 - he has the best power tools that I love to use.

16 comments:

Palmer said...

No?

Palmer said...

What?

Palmer said...

I see...the right hand side has been fixed.

James said...

yes,

James said...

it has been fixed.

James said...

thank you for your patience.

Artoo said...

Not remembering what you did = getting old! :)

Ferda said...

"...making a FANTASTIC dinner and dessert all by herself."

somehow this sentence is pissing me off! Like: oh wow she did it all by herself she's a big kid now!

James said...

It wasn't meant to piss you off.

Palmer said...

Just goes to show...you can either thank a person for something, or not thank them, and you'll still get in trouble somehow. ;-P

Ferda said...

that's what married life is all about! :)

James said...

for me it is...

Kevin said...

James you sure do keep digging that hole, don't you!!

;-)

James said...

I actually am more of a 'foot eater' than a 'hole digger'.

James said...

burn

Ferda said...

haahaha! I think it's a little of both.