Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I knew it would happen


This cat had the same laser eye surgery that Ferda had. Now, in the 6th month of recovery, he can shoot laser beams from his eyes. The photo clearly shows him burning two adjacent holes on the hardwood floor in front of him.

I can't wait for Ferda to get to this stage. Then, when we are walking through an apple orchard picking apples, and I see the world's most perfect apple way up high on a branch I can't reach, I can say: Ferda - get me that apple please. Then she could just shoot a laser beam at the branch holding the apple and it would fall so I could catch it. Oh.. what a beautiful day that would be...

11 comments:

Matt said...

as long as Ferda doesn't turn into the jealous type.

you will be walking by, some girl will be checking you out, Ferda will notice...

now instead of Ferda giving her the evil eye, it will now be the evil LASER eye.

poor random girl

Kevin said...

Remind me not to piss off Ferda...

and watch out everyone during game-night!

Matt said...

I plan on befriending the cat first, for protection.

Artoo said...

I don't think you should let Ferda out of the house anymore. Could be dangerous.

warrenyeung said...

works both ways...if ferda is ever checking out guys and drops her control, she'll burn holes in their clothes and james can totally call her on it!

James said...

no kidding. I'm screwed no matter what way you spin it

Palmer said...

Maybe we should put a Cyclops device on her but lock it to her head?

Kevin said...

Do you think she might mind if that happens?

I guess it would be for her own protection...

Ferda said...

har dee har har!

James, you don't even like apples.
I will use my laser eyes only for the good of humanity so y'all need not fear except for Warren oh an Matt and maybe Kevin... ok so nobody's safe! nihahaha

Palmer said...

AWESOME! notice that I made it out unscathed. Sweet.

pollcrazy said...

too funny!