Thursday, April 20, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - April 20, 2006

In Simpsons Tall Tales, Sideshow Mel says eating apples is like what?

A. Biting into a sweet zucchini
B. Making love with his teeth
C. Unlocking Mother Nature's chastity belt
D. A hoottenanny in his mouth


------------------------------------------

Episode quote:

Nelson: I'm considerable hungry, we got any food left?
Bart: Hmm, looks like we're out of corn pone, fat back, hard tack, fat pone, corn tack...
Nelson: Any tack back?
Bart: Tack back!?
Nelson: I mean.. back tack..
Bart: All out.

One More:
Homer: When I'm crushing and killing you, you hate me, but suddenly when I can save your life, I'm Mr. Popular.
Lenny: Yep, that's pretty much it.
Homer: Woohoo! I'm Mr. Popular! Hehehehehehe!

14 comments:

James said...

Easy:

D. A hoottenanny in his mouth

AquariusDragon said...

I say C!

jamesmo said...

B?

James said...

I'm pretty sure it's D

Ferda said...

yes yes you are correct it is indeed D - hootenanny

jamesmo said...

Is it b? ;)

Matt said...

yes, is it B?

some_random_guy said...

yes, I would also like to know, is it B?

Anonymous said...

sounds like B

Ferda said...

dudes I already answered. It's D the hootenanny one.

jamesmo said...

B is totally the answer - I know it!

Anonymous said...

Must be B

Ferda said...

yes it's true guys NEVER listen!

Matt said...

what?