Monday, April 24, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - April 24, 2006


In Trilogy of Error, Homer says he likes his breakfast fried or what?

------------------------------------

Memorable quote:
Lisa: I'll get us out of this. Say dad, wanna go see my project for the school science fair?
Homer: No Lisa... but I sure don't want to eat this crappy breakfast!

One more:
Lisa: If you misuse language, he'll correct you!
Homer: Well, lets put him to the test! Me love beer!
Linguo: I love beer!
Homer: Hey! He loves beer! Here little fellah!
Linguo: ERROR!
Homer: I'm sorry, I thought he was a party robot.

5 comments:

James said...

I love Linguo the grammar robot.

Ferda said...

so no one knows the answer to this one?

AquariusDragon said...

...soaked in grease?

James said...

remember the episode when Moe turned his bar into a family food restaurant. I think he called it Moe's Family Feed Bag. And he got a army sized deep fryer from the army surplus. Then he says, it can fast fry a buffalo in 45 seconds. And Barney goes, but I want it now!

Long story short, I say Homer likes his breakfast deep fried.

Ferda said...

correct answer would have been...

CHICKEN FRIED!