Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - April 26, 2006


In Bye Bye Nerdie, according to Nelson Muntz, what activity predates agriculture?

A. Nerdism
B. Bullying
C. Beat-downs
D. Begging


Episode Quotes:
Homer: That baby-proofing crook wanted to sell us safety covers for the electrical outlets. But I'll just draw bunny faces on them to scare Maggie away.
Marge: She's not afraid of bunnies!
Homer: She will be!

One more:
Homer: Back in Grade School I had a bully problem myself!
-flashback sequence-Homer: :singing, while punching nerd: Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting! Those kicks were fast as lightning!-end flashback-
Homer: Good times!

6 comments:

Matt said...

I vote for C,
Beat downs

jamesmo said...

Likewise. C.

James said...

Bullying

AquariusDragon said...

D - Begging

James said...

I believe the correct answer is:

B. Bullying.

Ferda said...

yep it is B. Bullying
Go James! Boo everyone else!