Friday, April 28, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - April 28, 2006



In Hungry, Hungry Homer, how does Howard K. Duff III, the president of Duff Industries, illustrate that Homer is a liar?

A. He hires a phrenologist to read his head
B. He reveals results from a poll signed by people who don't trust Homer
C. He shows video of Homer with his pants on fire
D. He looks into his crystal ball

-------------------------------

Funny episode quotes:
Homer: Those bullies are gone now!
Snake: You idiot! They were beating out my shirt fire!
Homer: My heart was in the right place, jerk.

One more:
Albuquerque Mayor: Looks like we'll have to steal some other Baseball team. See what Dallas wants for the cowboys.
Assistant: Uh, that's a football team, sir.
Albuquerque Mayor: They'll play what I tell them to play.

3 comments:

James said...

haha!

I have no idea for the trivia, but I love the quotes.

I'll guess:
C. He shows video of Homer with his pants on fire

Jen said...

I think pants on fire too!

James said...

what's the correct answer?