Monday, May 01, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - May 1, 2006


In Worst Episode Ever, according to Milhouse, his doctor forbids him to go on what?
A. Monkey bars
B. Junkets
C. Moving sidewalks
D. Sprees
----------------


Memorable quotes from this episode:
Comic Book Guy: Breath.. short... left..arm.. numb. Can't go on.. describing.. symptoms much longer :collapses:

One more:
Comic Book Guy: Oh please. If I wanted to hear mindless droning I'd befriend an air conditioner.
Moe: Oh now he's raggin' on air conditioners.
Carl: Hey they keep us cool in the summer, pal.
Lenny: Get 'im!

6 comments:

James said...

ooo. that's a tough one...

I'm going with:

D. Sprees

I like this episode quite a bit.

jamesmo said...

Me not sure.

I'll say monkey bars.

AquariusDragon said...

A: Monkey bars.

Matt said...

I'll vote... sprees

Ferda said...

Congratulations to James & Matt. Correct answer is D. Sprees

Milhouse: Can I see the fifty Bart, can I? Huh?
Bart: Milhouse my friend, you and I are going on a spending spree.
Milhouse: My doctor says I'm not supposed to go on spree's.
Bart: What about jags?
Milhouse: Jags are fine.
Bart: Wonderful.

James said...

ahhh yeah.