Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - May 31, 2005

I haven't done this in some time. Hopefully I'll get some responses. It's True/False today so you stand a 50/50 chance. Can't go wrong with that!

--------------


In Little Girl in the Big Ten, Lisa's College friend Tina says the Simpson house has a Partridge Family vive.

True or False?

Memorable quotes from episode:
Lugash: You girls were all great, cats back for everyone.
Girl: I had a dog.
Lugash: Is cat now!

One more:
Homer: :singing Tubthumping: I take a whiskey drink, I take a chocolate drink, and when I have to pee, I use the kitchen sink! I sing the song that reminds me I'm a urinating guy.
Lisa: I'll see you tomorrow.

22 comments:

James said...

Oh, no prob:

It's False. Her friend actually says that the house has a Manson family vibe.

Otherwise, I love this episode.

AquariusDragon said...

I say False.

Thrakesh said...

Dude - you gave away the answer. It is false for sure, but I could have simply read your reply. Jerrrrrrrrrk. :P

James said...

Dude - Maybe you're the jerk for not showing up on time when the trivia is posted. Geez, man, get a reliable RSS feeder already...

Thrakesh said...

Never - give me death before RSS

Matt said...

Death and... Simpsons trivia answers?

James said...

Dude? You don't like RSS feeders?

Kevin said...

DUDE!!!

Who DOESN'T like RSS feeders!?

James - which program do you use?

Matt said...

heh, RSS feeders

Matt said...

I dont know about James, but I use
http://www.google.com/reader/view/

My RSS feeds follow my anywhere with internet. (Linux and Windoze friendly)

James said...

I, actually, don't use one. I use the old 'point and click' method.

Matt: you ok there?

Matt said...

ya, thought rss feeders was a typo.
Guess I need to polish up on my tech lingo.

James said...

I have no idea what it's called, was I right?

Matt said...

rss feeders generate(feed) rss feeds
rss readers read rss feeds

James said...

and rss stands for...

Matt said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_(protocol)

Kevin said...

Really Simple Syndicate!

My bad on the feeder part - you're right!

I meant reader :P

Ferda said...

anywho... correct answer False. She says it has a Manson Family vibe like James said.

17 blog-backs, only 3 right answers.

James said...

GO ME!

Matt said...

20 blog backs
0 wrong answers

Perfect score

James said...

booyakasha!

Ferda said...

well I suppose that is another way of looking at it...