Friday, June 02, 2006

my nerdie...



This morning around 6:15 I woke up to some tossing and turning coming from my honey. He was still asleep but he looked so distraught and was, well, wimpering. I gave him a hug and asked what was wrong. This is the conversation that ensued as he was still practically asleep:

me: Honey, what's the matter?

super_ap: *still practically asleep. Eyes closed and everything* I had a bad dream

me: *concerned* Oh no, what happened?

super_ap: I can't find my calculator?!?!?

me: Honey, what were you doing?

super_ap: Math.

heeheheeehee. At this point I rolled back and let him get back to his math nightmare and I went back for a snoozer of my own. I hope he doesn't kill me for posting this. He is such a cutie. My lil' nerdie... oh how I love him!

10 comments:

AquariusDragon said...

LOL! HA HA HA! This is good stuff! Ferda, you have to most more stories like this!!! LOL!

Matt said...

ROFL, that's hilarius.

You should bring a calculator for him to cuddle with next time he sleeps, ward away the bad math nightmares.

Ferda said...

I know I should totally do that!

He is totally attached to his calculator too. It's this big honking programmable doo-hickey you can do graphs on and stuff... I don't get it!

Ferda said...

honey you don't need a great big calculator to prove anything ;-)

well anything except a stats theory that is...

James said...

Burn.On.Me.

Jen said...

That totally made me LOL! Thanks for sharing Ferda.

My honey sometimes breathes funny in his sleep. I usually snuggle him a bit and ask him if he's ok. Turns out when he breathes like that, it's because he's SWIMMING!

I'm going to have to tell him about James' calculator. Too cute!

Ferda said...

swimming??! LOL

Matt said...

Carefull, some call Math with a calculator a
Satanic Orgy

Kevin said...

I don't know what's funnier, James' dream or the fact that a comic came out the same day relating to it!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! This was halarious!