Monday, July 17, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - July 17, 2006

In Simpsons Tall Tales, when Connie Appleseed (Lisa) hands hr dad an apple, what does he think it is?

A. A handball
B. A gigantic maraschino cherry
C. A buffalo testicle
D. A clown nose

------------------

Memorable quotes:

Frink: M-whey, that meteor is headed straight for us, with the fire and the impact and the hundred percent chance of PAIN! PAIN IN THE GLAVING!

One more:

Hobo: This is Southside Jake, tearin' into Tincan Tilly.
Homer: Oh, this'll be good!
..
Jake: Who put the beans in my bindell..
Tilly: Oh I'm so tired of you sayin' that I put beans in your bindell... it just makes me so..
Jake: Do you ever shut up?
Tilly: Kiss me you fool!
:Hobo starts making out with himself:
..
Lisa: Uuh, can we hear another tall tale?

4 comments:

James said...

easy, this episode I know pretty well.

C. Buffalo Testicle.

Matt said...

agreed, Buffalo Testicle

AquariusDragon said...

I choose B.

Ferda said...

correct answer is C. A buffalo testicle

sorry Mel!