Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - July 25, 2006


In Homer the Moe, what is the name of the bartender school Moe attended?

A. Chugalug State
B. Swigmore University
C. Bottoms Up Bartender Academy
D. Waterdown Institute

-----------------

Memorable episode quotes:
Russian Woman: After Chernobyl, my penis is falling off.
Moe: And "penis" is Russian for?

another one:
Russian Woman: All this yelling is taking away my horny.

last one:
Homer: :singing It's The End Of The World As We Know It: Leonoid whatsis name. Herman Munster Motorcade. Birthday party Cheetos. Pogo sticks and Lemonade. You symbiotic stupid jerk, that's right Flanders, I am talking about you!
Lenny: How'd you get REM to play in your garage?
Homer: I told them it was a benefit. They think they're saving the rainforest!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Swigmore University!

(Though I've been known to be wrong on occasion...)

James said...

B - Swigmore is my guess also.

Ferda said...

you're both right!

Jen you are quite the Simpsons connoisseur. Have you been hustling us all along?