Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Vacation Pics

Unfortunately we don't have very many pics. Our camera screen got smashed and these are pics that my mom took with her camera. I managed to email a few to myself and here they are... enjoy!

Piccadilly Circus in London, England:














Witnesham Hall in Ipswich, England. This is where James' maternal grandfather and his family grew up.














in Brugge, Belgium














in Waterloo, Belgium on the way up to the famous lion














in Brussels, Belgium

















atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France

3 comments:

AquariusDragon said...

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Kevin said...

Great pictures, that's too bad about your camera!

But I have to say it, awesome shorts James. I can't believe I'm looking at a picture of a beautiful city... and your shorts are the first things I notice.

Ferda said...

you got good taste kev!