Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

[MSN Conversation from August 23, 3:11pm]


James says: honey, can I ask you a question?

Ferda says: of course.

James says: do you get confused when people (talking about thanksgiving) say, "Happy Turkey Day"?

Ferda says: uhhh... no.

James says: Do they have a Turkey Day? Similar to Canada Day?

Ferda says: no it's independance day.

James says: and it's never referred to as "Turkey Day"?

Ferda says: nope.

James says: damn. I was just curious. I thought it was a legitimate question.

5 comments:

Ferda said...

so clever my husband is...

James said...

do you like the image?

Ferda said...

ya good find

Ferda said...

wocka wocka wocka

Kevin said...

It makes sense to me... I mean, we have a Canada day! Why wouldn't you have a Turkey day??

Turkey day sounds way cooler than "Independence Day"!

Gosh, am I ever glad that we celebrate a Turkey Day here!