Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - August 2, 2006


In Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge, according to Homer, how did he get so big and strong?

A. By tipping over cows as a child
B. From green vegetables and homework
C. By drinking a magical growth potion
D. By lifting beer mugs to his mouth

---------------------

Episode quotes:
Mr. Burns: We've syphoned extra power off from the orphanage. Who are they going to complain to? Their parents?

One more:
Arnie Pie: This city has exploded in a fireball of rage.
Kent: I think what the viewers want to know, Arnie, is: Is my house okay?
Arnie Pie: You mean is your giant castle okay, Kent?
Kent: Don't hassel me because I bought at the right time.
Arnie Pie: When's my right time, Kent? When's my right time?

Another one:
Homer: Flanders, I was able to find your missing leaf blower, belt sander, and morning newspapers.
Ned: Nice work, inspector find it! Did you catch the thief?
Homer: Who said it was a he?
Ned: Well I sure didn't.
Homer: Who said you did!?
Ned: Nobody.
Homer: Wrong answer! Lets go.

7 comments:

James said...

I like the Ned Flanders quote best.

My trivia answer:
D. By lifting beer mugs to his mouth

Ferda said...

I added a framegrab for that one

Matt said...

I agree D

AquariusDragon said...

I choose A.

Ferda said...

OUCH! No one got it right today. Correct answer is B. From green vegetables and homework

DUH!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it film editing schools

Matt said...

spaaaam...