Tuesday, August 01, 2006

super_ap Rant #6

Yo - whassup dawgs? super_ap in da office. Gotz to throw up my respect to the G-O-D for all this beautiful weather He's been givin us. I mean you gotz ta love it, sunny days, warm nights; everything is tight and ai-ight. Peace.

But then today, I get this email from the bitchez in administration saying that:

The Province has issued a Power Warning today. High temperatures and high humidity levels are expected to drive power consumption to record levels today. To allow HBH to do it’s part in avoiding rolling blackouts today, the administration is asking everyone to reduce their use of electricity throughout the day by turning off lights and any unnecessary equipment.


What the fizzuck? Do they expect me and the A/P boos to work in the dark? What next? Get us to process our payabos without our ProSys Intel P4-640 3.4 Ghz personal computers? Impossible. And how the heck would I receive faxed copies of unpaid invoices if my Canon FaxPhone B70 wasn't plugged in? I wouldn't. This is wiggity-whack, and I'm talkin back, Jack.

Here's the worst thing: those tight wads in administration have already decreased the air conditioning to minimal. I'm sweatin like a huge, gelatinous blob. Don't those suits realize that we be saving HBH mad amounts of dollar bills? You see, each time we pay an invoice, we always make sure to take the 2% discount by paying within the terms of 2% MF, Net 30. We'd have to be some ill motha's not to, and we ain't ill motha's. We is the baddest, dopest, stone cold bizook-kizeepin' office supastars there ever was. We got it goin' ON. Ya feel me?

6 comments:

Ferda said...

awww yea he be back. ready to attack. wiggity wiggity whack. dude I can see your crack. you're about to sit on a tack. you better watch your back. stay on track. cos you're sexy in black. I'm gonna lay you my mack... and so forth...

James said...

ugh...

Pelk said...

freakin halarious James! Thanks for the good laugh today! Its icy cold in my cube this fine Tuesday! "Burrr"

James said...

it's still frickin hot here. And the lights are still off. wtf.

Kevin said...

But at the end of the day, you'll be able to pat yourself on the back.

Granted, you may not want to do that if your back is soaking wet...

James said...

eww