Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Office Time Waster

I know today's not Friday. But this week's game is just too good to make you wait an extra day. Heck, I've already been playing quite a lot. The game is called Dolphin Olympics. And I think what makes it so good is that the controls are really simple (one hand), the learning curve is like 3 seconds, and the replay value is huge. I can see coming back here daily to blow off some work related steam for 5 minutes.

Anyway, check it out. My top score so far is 113,460, highest jump 31.42 M.

Peace.

6 comments:

James said...

ok, I just about doubled that score - 205,058

James said...

So I guess I'm the only one playing this game, I've not got 353,781

James said...

not s/b now

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Matt said...

more spam....