Friday, September 08, 2006

Sarcasm at it's best

[MSN Conversation from 8:44 am, Friday, September 8th - with my assistant manager]


James says: Good morning Val. US cheques should be ready. All 3 of them, Ha. Ha. Ha. I am so funny.

Valerie says: you certainly are. Ok, I will try to find the time to print all three of them

James says: don't do them all at the same time, you might burn out the printer.

Valerie says: we've got the fan running on it

James says: thank goodness

Valerie says: and four eunichs waving palm leaves

James says: eunichs? is that like an oompa loompa?

Valerie says: if you don't know what a eunich is, you might not want to

James says: ok, fair enough. I'll google it later.

Valerie says: good plan but be prepared to think "ouch!"

James says: ugh, sure.

Valerie says: ok, the cheques are run and now - I think I'll have to go home to recover

James says: better take Monday off too.

Valerie says: I like your style!

2 comments:

James said...

FYI - here's the definition for eunuch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Ferda said...

that's awful!

but that was a hillarious convo