Friday, September 29, 2006

super_ap on the radio?!?

This morning on the way into work, we stopped by the CHEO Dream Home for a quick visit. There was added incentive to go this morning since Katfish and Kornicky were there from Live 885 - and they were giving away a trip on the 24 Hours in Vegas on a Private Jet contest. So we checked out the house, introduced ourselves to the two radio dj's, then soon enough they were asking us what we thought about the house and whatnot.

We really didn't know what to say on the radio - I bet we sounded lame, my excuse is that I hadn't had any coffee yet.

Anyone out there here us?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dream home must be absolutely fantastic if it warrants a drive-by on the way to work!

I tried to take a look, but I got this:

"The URL: http://www.dreamofalifetime.ca/ is blocked for the following reason:

Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Gambling."

Niiice.

Congrats on being famous on the radio, Pimpsons!

James said...

OMG, Jen - your work internet is hilarious.

I can see the meeting in which that decision was made:

"Listen team, we MUST block the CHEO website, lotteries helping the sick kids of ontario are BAD!!!"

James said...

Jen:

Try this link instead.

Palmer said...

That is awesome that you were on the radio. I was on once when Joelle and I won the U2 tix and we did such a great job that they used us in their promos for weeks after.

Anonymous said...

Yay James! That second link was fine. What a nice house! Who doesn't need a home theatre, not to mention a double-sided fire place in their circular master bedroom?

Re: my work internet

You'll find this funny too. I used to get spam from Victoria's Secret in my email from a time when I bought a friend a gift cert. and when I tried to "unsubscribe" from their mailing list it was blocked due to "sex and erotica". He he!

James said...

Palmer: we sucked. I'm sure they won't be replaying ours... :-)

Jen: man oh man. work internet restrictions, is there anything else that funny? I don't think so.