Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Office Time Waster

Wait, scrap that. Why do I need to waste time when I'm not working in the first place?

I don't think an ounce of work is being done in my office this morning. As of right now, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here using their keyboard. And obviously, it's not work related.

Attribute it to Friday, or that winter is coming, or whatever. But no matter how you slice it, productivity at HBH is down.

Ah, screw it, here's your time waster: It's called Tiny Grow (click the little bird). I don't know the point of this game, but the bright colours and fast movements keep my attention. While you're there, you might as well check out the second one, it's even crazier.

4 comments:

Ferda said...

i have no idea what the purpose of that game is

Ferda said...

but you're right it is engaging

Palmer said...

hilarity

Matt said...

what a strange little flash thing