Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Laying the Smack Down, Old school

Some of you may not have known this about me, but I'm going to level with you all for the sake of honesty:

I used to watch WWE. That's right, fake wrestling.

So anyway, haven't watched it for a while. A long time, in fact. But somehow, while Jmo and Heather were over last night, we started watching it for a bit. It was ok, not that interesting, but it remained on the tv, even after they left.

And that's when it got interesting...

So this no-name guy, Johnny Nitro, comes out and says he has a surprise guest for the audience, a huge celebrity, he says. So guess who comes out? I bet you didn't see this coming...

Kevin Federline.

The collective jaws of Ferda, myself, and dare I say, the world, hit the floor. K-Fed on wrestling!? No way! So he grabs the mic from Johnny Nitro and starts talking smack to the crowd. Calling 'em jerks, and losers, and third-rate citizens. You know, the usual 'bad-guy' routine. Of course, the crowd is buying it: they're booing, and they're shouting, and frantically scribbling signs that claim a possible third pregancy for Britney Spears.

But after K-Fed refuses to rap for the crowd, telling them to wait for his October 31st CD release, the music for John Cena starts and the WWE Champ enters the ring. He says that since K-Fed is such a bum, and won't rap, that John Cena himself will have to return to his old Thug-a-nomic roots and spin off a quick rap. Hilarity follows as he quickly burns Federline, and sets up some clever inuendos regarding Mrs. Spears and The Marine.

Anyway, point is: it was awesome. AND... the most important part:

Ferda watched wrestling and she enjoyed it.

13 comments:

Ferda said...

ok I'll cop to it. I watched it. It was funny in a campy sort of way.

James said...

Ok, so Ferda found these shots of WWE from that night. Check em out.

Anonymous said...

First he's on CSI, now WWE? What is this world coming to?

James said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!!

Palmer said...

Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in!

Holly said...

FERDA! CAN I SAY "GEEK". And you make fun of me for watching "STAR TREK ENTERPRISE" Geesh!

James said...

LOL

Palmer said...

Whoa, who was putting down Enterprise? Show thyself.

Ferda said...

hey I just watched that one episode of wrestling not the whole box set miss vulcan princess!

Holly said...

;-O Don't dawg the vulcan princess!I am sensing some jealousy over me having convenient access to the box set! ALRIGHT, fine, you can borrow when I am done Ferda. No need to turn GREEN with envy!:-P

James said...

LOL

James said...

Holly -


We should change your name to:

LOLly. Cuz you make me LOL all day long.

Anonymous said...

It's just too bad that supa-ap wasn't there to show up K-Fed.

I bet everyone would agree that with all the supa-ap rants we've seen, he'd be able to lay down one mad track.

fo shizzle.