Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Computer, New Soup

Our new computer arrived from Dell yesterday, and we set it up after we got home from work. We're both pretty excited about it. Only really got to play around a bit with it before we had to leave for our ultimate game.

Luckily, the game was in Barrhaven. Un-luckily, the weather was not cooperating at all. It was very windy and very cold. Those facts made it a low scoring game, since it was so hard to actually complete 2 passes in a row, let alone get the disc in scoring position. Regardless, we came out on top by a couple points.

After the game, Holly, Alex, Ferda and I went to a new Pho restaurant that has popped up near our neighbourhood. It was pretty tasty. Definately worth a trip back there. And the warm, yummy soup was a great idea to try and return movement to our frozen extremities. Of course, Holly was 'on' the whole time, so make sure you check out the I Heart Hollyisms site later today.

8 comments:

Holly said...

The game was great and Pho really hit the spot. As for me being "on" NEVER.... all in your head Pimpson! ;-P

Pollcrazy said...

where is the Pho place? I might hit it up when I visit my Brother!

James said...

It's in the same 'box mall' as the loeb and rogers video. at strandherd and woodroffe.

AquariusDragon said...

Cool! I think Mike and I will check it out sometime!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Ultimate... are you guys on a team for Thursday nights at CU this winter?

James said...

No. We play at CU during the saturday afternoon intramurals. It's completely athletics, not ocua.

Currently we're play fall league with ocua wed and thurs nights, but that's done end of Oct.

Anonymous said...

Any interest in maybe joining a Thurs night winter team through OCUA?

We might have a couple of open slots, and I can look into it if you're interested...

James said...

Tbanks Kev, but OCUA winter is too expensive for my blood. Or rather: I'm too cheap.