Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - October 10, 2006

True or False - in Blame it on Lisa, according to Marge's brochure, you can get to anywhere in Rio de Janeiro by taking a conga line.

-----------------------------

Memorable episode quotes:
Homer: Wait wait wait, so in August it's cold?
Lisa: That's right.
Homer: And in February, it's hot?
Lisa: Mmhmm.
Homer: So it's opposite land! Crooks chase cops, cats have puppies!
Lisa: No, dad, it's just the weather.
Homer: So hot snow falls up?
Lisa: :sighs: Yees.

another one:
Captain: This is your captain speaking. The local temperature in Rio De Janero is hot hot hot! With 100% chance of passion!
Man: You make that joke every time!
Captain: It was that joke that made you fall in love with me!

one more:
Homer: :singing: Take me to the ho-tel, my hands are on a guys-ass! Boy this dude must work-out!

another:
Policeman: So you want me to find your husband.
Marge: Yes.
Policeman: And you also want me to find a little boy.
Marge: That's right.
Policeman: I don't think there is a boy or a husband, I think you have a thing for me.
Man: Aaarghh. I've been shot!
Policeman: I'm flattered but I do not swing that way.

5 comments:

James said...

TRUE!

Matt said...

true, James aren't you supposed to be waiting for Holly to answer?

skeeter said...

I know this one! *L* yay!

TRUE

James said...

o ya. ooops

Ferda said...

nice work guys, you're all correct.
Congrats James, Matt & Skeeter!