Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - October 24, 2006


In "A Star is Born-Again", according to Rainier Wolfcastle, why can't he cry?

A. Only girlie men cry
B. His heart is as hard as Balkan basalt
C. Tears can't break through his muscular tear ducts
D. Once he starts crying, he cannot stop

-------------------

Memorable episode quotes:
Ned: This is quite a dill-diddly-emma. Better talk this over with the big man.. Homer. Sara wants us to have s e x!
Homer: Stupid Flanders, I'm not giving you any of my secret moves.

another one:
Ned: Why would that twinkie want to go out with a ding-dong like me?
Homer: Flanders, I mix twinkie's and ding-dong's all the time. In Europe, they call it a Dinkie!

one more from proud pop Flanders. Love him!
Ned: Rod says marco, and darnit if Todd doesn't say polo right back!

7 comments:

James said...

Tough one...

C. Tears can't break through his muscular tear ducts

Anonymous said...

James beat me to it! My guess is C as well.

I love that first quote! LOL... secret moves...

Matt said...

I guess A
Only girly men cry

Ferda said...

Jen I'm with you. It is one of my all-time fave quotes!

Holly said...

This one is so funny when you listen to it! haha! Homer and his moves. Tee hee!

Ned: This is quite a dill-diddly-emma. Better talk this over with the big man.. Homer. Sara wants us to have s e x!
Homer: Stupid Flanders, I'm not giving you any of my secret moves.

Ferda said...

correct answer --> C. Tears can't break through his muscular tear ducts

Congrats go out to James & Jen!!!!

Better luck next time Matt

jen(nnn) said...

You can't lose when you copy James! Yay!