Thursday, October 26, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - October 26, 2006


In "Children of a Lesser Clod", what does Grampa Abe call the Springfield Retirement Castle employee named Craig?

A. Flim Flam
B. Long Duck
C. Ping Pong
D. Ding Dong

-------------------------

Memorable quotes from episode:
Lougash: I'm sorry little girl, Lougash must go next door to anger management class.... worthless... ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS! I HATE IT SO MUCH! I... SPIT ON IT!

another one:
Dr. Hibbert: It will take plenty of time in Rehab before you can go back to work.
Homer: Miss work? But my life would be nothing without the Nucleon Plant.

and another:
Rod: Uncle Homer, will you sing us that crazy song we love?
Homer: Hehe, Okay :singing: Is that all there isssssss, Is that all there issss? If that's all there is my friend, then let's keep danciiiiing.

last but not least:
Homer: If you're happy and you know it say a swear!
Nelson: Boobs!
Milhouse: Hiney!
Ralph: Mitten!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ferda, this is not an easy one! I will say that the answer is A) Flim Flam, just because I can hear Grampa Simpson say it in my head in some episode.... I think...

Holly said...

Well I was going to say A) Flim Flam but I will just say d)Ding Dong to be different.

Matt said...

I am going to follow Jen(nnn)'s lead with Flim Flam

Matt said...

So James were you waiting on Holly? or are you just slow on the draw today?

James said...

Yes, I was waiting on you suckers.

I didn't want you to copy my CORRECT answer...

which is...

C. Ping Pong


BWHAHAHAHA! I am the Simpsons Trivia Master!

Matt said...

Ferds I think we need an early answer for this one.

Matt said...

Nevermind I looked it up :(

Ferda said...

yep unfortunately James wins this one too! sorry guys.

Anonymous said...

I hope James isn't cheating. I hear that he is tight with the trivia master... ;)

James said...

The Trivia Master as in Ferda?

Even if I asked her, she would never give me the correct answers...

I just know the Simpsons.

What can I say...

Ferda said...

he's right I wouldn't!

Holly said...

Dammit! I swear guys I meant to put a P instead of a D. So.... I would of got it right! Dang!

Ferda said...

you were close holly but no cigar!

AquariusDragon said...

Hey! I didn't even get a chance to answer! Anyway, I chose the wrong one... B - Long Duck!

James said...

long duck????