Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - October 3, 2006

In The Frying Game, why does Moe cover his ears and sing, "I've been working on the railroad"?

A. He doesn't want his cauliflower ears to attract attention while he's singing
B. To shut out the voices that tell him to kill
C. To block out the commercial jingles that are stuck in his head
D. He dreams of working on the railroad all the livelong day

-------------------------

Memorable episode quotes:
Homer: I crushed that horrible bug, what shall I do!?
Evil Homer: Bury it, quickly, before anyone finds out.
Good Homer: Oooh, I'm gonna tell!
Homer: The hell you will!

another one:
Homer: Please don't kill me, I wont tell anyone about the skeleton, and I can bring you more victims. Like Lenny! He go great with wild rice!

one more:
Homer: I'd kill for a beer..
Moe: Right away, sir, I don't want no trouble.
Homer: Hmmm.. I'd stab somebody for a pickle. Give me some peanuts.
Moe: Uh uh uh, you didn't say you'd kill me.
Homer: :sigh: I'll kill you if you don't give me some peanuts.

7 comments:

James said...

Good quotes, I don't know where I would be if I didn't have my Simpson's quotes...

Anway... not 100% sure about this one, but:

A. He doesn't want his cauliflower ears to attract attention while he's singing

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've seen this one.

I will take a complete stab in the dark and guess:
B) To shut out the voices that tell him to kill

Holly said...

I will go with A myself!

Ferda said...

great guess Jen! You win today's trivia. Hip hip hooray!

James said...

Hip hip hooray?!

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel bad for winning today since it was by pure luck! But... I will take a hip hip hooray from Ferda any day! Yipee!

Ferda said...

James, jealous much?

congrats again Jen it was well deserved (even if it was just a lucky guess ;)