Thursday, October 05, 2006

Simpsons Trivia - October 5, 2006


In The Sweetest Apu, Manjula, Apu's wife, tells her divorce lawyer that he reminds her of who?

A. The monkey man who slaughtered her family's chickens
B. People who drown kittens
C. Asura, the power-hungry Hindu god
D. The "before" man on a heartburn commercial

----------------------------------

Memorable episode quotes:
Apu: Welcome, steady customer. I see you are ready for the civil war re-enactment.
Homer: I need some supplies. I keg of beer, and a six pack to hold me till I tap the keg.
Apu: Here you go.
Homer: Thanks. Are you sure you don't want to come? In a civil war re-enactment we need lots of Indians to shoot.
Apu: I don't know what part of that sentence to correct first, but I cannot come.

another one:
Seymour: Tanks? Oh this is just too inaccurate.
Frink: Ah, well then, you're definitely not going to like my steam powered super spider, with the stepping, and the squishing, and the webs made with nylon.

one more:
Manjula: Oh, Apu, you keep scoring while my back is turned. Are you sure you're not cheating.
Apu: Now Manjula, do you want me to find another partner?
Marge: No, no! No no lets just keep playing. What's the score?
Homer: Thirty-Love, I mean, Thirty-Love, I mean, anyone for penis? Oh! I'll just get the shuttle cock.

7 comments:

James said...

Tough trivia. Ouch. Very good episode though, and I really like the last quote, "You keep scoring while my back is turned"...

Funny.


I'll guess:

A. The monkey man who slaughtered her family's chickens

Holly said...

I will say:
A. The monkey man who slaughtered her family's chickens
Since the Kitten one is so wrong.:O

James said...

Holly - you copy my answer every day!

Holly said...

Oh Shutup James. Perhaps if you gave me a chance to answer first you will see that you in fact are copying me! Ever think of that smarty pants.

AquariusDragon said...

I choose D.

And, James, I say you test out Holly's theory and let her post first. Then we'll come closer to the truth of who is copying who....?

Anonymous said...

I would like to guess monkey man too, but I don't want James and Holly to accuse me of copying them. LOL. I really think that's the right answer though!

Ferda said...

oh man copying James paid off for you congrats go out to James, Holly & Jen! Wooohooo!