Monday, November 20, 2006

2nd Gen Gaming

What a weekend in terms of gaming. Two huge releases: Playstation3 and Nintendo Wii.

With the extreme lack of available consoles of the PS3, I doubt I'll be seeing one before this Christmas. However, two of my friends picked up Wii's Sunday morning.

So Benoit invited Ferda and myself over to check the Wii out Sunday afternoon. Very cool. Matt showed up with his and two other controllers so Wii could all play together the various games. Pretty cool. I think the Wii Sports game was the best, it's packaged with the console, so that's good.

Perhaps the Pimpson's will have to keep an eye open for one of these...

7 comments:

Kevin said...

2nd gen!? Get with the times guys!

And I predict at most a month before wii see the Pimpsons with a Wii... they are what you call "Nintendaddicts"!

;-)

James said...

Perhaps....

Gotta start saving.

Matt said...

This is the 7th Generation ;)

Matt said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(seventh_generation)

Matt said...

bah, HERE is a link to the above URL

James said...

Well, what do you want me to say now?


I clearly didn't think when I wrote the title...

Matt said...

lol, say whatever you like,

Kev, I think Nintendaddicts is a little long and difficult to pronounce, how about "Nintenddicts"

Rofl, ok nevermind it sounded good in my head, but seeing it in print shows an alternative association.