Thursday, November 30, 2006

Barrhaven's Finest Part III

Quite a theme we have going on here with parts I and II already in the archives - who would have thought there could be some many dumb folks in one little suburban area.

The other night Ferda went down to the local DairyQueen to order the ice cream cake for her bday party coming up this weekend. After she had setup the order for the cake, she said to the pimple-faced teenaged boy behind the counter:
"Hey - could I get your number?"

He paused and stared at her blankly until Ferda added:
"Of the store? DairyQueen? Hello?"

What a stupid little kid. Thinking he was being picked up. Keep dreaming you little nerd.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Shot down by a foxy lady. That poor poor Dairy Queen employee. ;)

PS. Have a great party this weekend! Ice cream cake is the best.

kevin said...

I bet James is just embarrassed because that's the same way he reacted when Ferda asked him

Matt said...

Damn Ferda, you need to get the loser line number.

Anyone know it?

Palmer said...

I don't know why you think this is so unbelievable. Ferda once asked me for my number and I melted. She's a renard.

James said...

Une renaud tres chaude!

Matt said...

Wait, nevermind I read that wrong. lol

skeeter said...

mmmm...ice cream cake....now I'm jealous ;-)

Sorry I can't make it this weekend, but have a great party!

Ferda said...

actually my exact words were: can I have your number in case I want to make changes to the order.

how he got me picking him up from that is beyond me but hillarious nonetheless

heeehe looking forward to Saturday night. Can't wait :-) wooohoo

AquariusDragon said...

Oh my! Did the poor Dairy Queen guy (ice)cream his pants as well?

Ferda said...

i think matt is stuck in a loop oh and mel I can't believe you went there! *gasp*

AquariusDragon said...

Ferda! I meant drop the icecream on his pants because he was in such awe that you would ask for his number! Jeesh! What did you think I meant?

Ferda said...

sorry mel obviously I have a dirty mind. geesh! bad ferda :)

AquariusDragon said...

Ya, but it's your birthday week so you're allowed to be naughty! ;P

Matt said...

Stupid blogger comments kept telling me it was having problems, I kept backing up and hitting publish...

No point in deleting them now ;)

warrenyeung said...

The kid was probably just trying to think of something polite to say in order to let Ferds down gently.

(no offence ferda!)

Ferda said...

I just saw this! Another example of Warren's cattiness for Matt!

Matt said...

What?