Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Movie Review: You, Me, and Dupree

Rented this one Tuesday night. VERY funny. Highly recommended. If you've liked the other movies of this genre, like Wedding Crashers, for example, you will really like this one.

If you've seen the trailers, you know what this movie is about. So I won't ruin anything by saying what happens. But after you watch the movie, I definitely recommend you watch the 'spoof trailer' on the extra features section of the dvd.

Great movie, 9 bestmen out 10.

2 comments:

Ferda said...

thumbs up from me too!

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, I'm new! ..... just made my profile. Everyone says I need to share

something so I Just thought I'd let you know a place where I made an extra $800 last month!
Click here to find out more!
Be sure to check out my new page. :)