Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nintenditis

Lately, Ferda's really been into the DS, specificly the New Super Mario Bros game. I don't blame her, it's a fantastic game.

But when I said 'really been into' above, maybe I should have said addicted. Due to the extreme portability of the DS, she plays it everywhere: while watching tv, in the car, in bed, even in the, *ahem*, bathroom.

I think there a few cute things about Ferda's latest obsession:
1) She has what I refer to as: 'Mario-jumping-arms'. Everytime she tries to get Mario to jump over a chasm or goomba, she raises her arms up really quick in a jerky fashion hoping it will help. SO FUNNY. I'll try and get a video of this...

2) She gets SO upset when she dies; she stomps her feet, and sometimes her face goes red!

3) And just this morning, she wrote me and said her thumbs were sore. I told her she had Nintenditis.

~

And speaking of video games, while I have your attention, you might as well enter this Rogers Video contest to win either a new PS3 or Wii. Of course, if one of my readers wins, I automatically get the prize. Deal?

10 comments:

Ferda said...

there will be no videos! grrr!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ 'Mario-jumping-arms'
That is TOO CUTE!

Holly said...

Can you say "GEEK" Ferda? ;-P

James said...

I sure hope you all entered that rogers video contest so I can get my free Wii or PS3.

Matt said...

Boo, I am not allowed to enter.

Ferda said...

why not? you don't live in Quebec.

Matt said...

I work for rogers

Palmer said...

Wow, all this time we thought it would be awesome to work for Rogers.

Clearly not the case.

James said...

hahaha

Matt said...

lol, I don't know how you came to that conclusion ;)