Friday, November 10, 2006

Pwnage & Friday Time Waster

Today's time waster comes in from Mel. She sent out an email Thursday morning with a link attached for this game called Escapa. I think I've gotten this before from Kevin. Object of the game is to stay alive my moving the red square away from the blue ones and to not hit the walls. Once you hit something - game over.

Apparently if you can do this for more than 20 seconds you are a genius, I die at about 7 or 8...

Anyway, the pwnage all started when Ferda sent this email: please read on...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferda
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:20AM
To: James; Mel
Subject: How long can you last?
---------------------------

75.839 seconds baby!


Then Mel fwd'd that email on to Dave saying:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mel
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:45AM
To: Dave
Subject: How long can you last?
---------------------------

Apparently, Ferda went for 75.839 seconds... that was from an email from Ferda....
I think she bulling... I'm going to call her on it.
My record is 24 seconds.



So then Mel and Dave wrote Ferda and demanded proof:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mel
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:35AM
To: Ferda; Dave
Subject: How long can you last?
---------------------------

Ferda,

Dave and I would like to call your bluff.... please send an image of your score!

Melissa



Finally, Ferda wrote us all with this masterpiece:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferda
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:43PM
To: Mel, Dave, James
Subject: How long can you last?
---------------------------

wow! shows how much you guys believe in me :-(

why you gotta hate on me cos I got mad skillz!

ok now back to work for me :-)

you guys got pwnd



Attached to the email was this pic proving the score:

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! Looks like photoshop to me! ;)

Way to go Ferda! You get a gold star for being the top fighter pilot!

James: Good job on the post! Love it!

AquariusDragon said...

Hey! That was my comment above but for some reason it came up anonymous... Jeesh!

James said...

I blame blogger-beta.

James said...

And Mel, thanks for your positive comments about the post!

I'll try and keep the good&funny ones coming!

Matt said...

how different is blogger beta?

James said...

Don't know. Don't have it. They haven't released the beta version to blogs that are written by multiple users.

But there's a problem between regular blogger accounts and the new beta accounts communicating with eachother.

Ferda said...

I kamikaze'ed that one it gets boring after a minute...

I know I know my modesty is astounding!

shannon said...

I was witness to Ferda's monstrous Escapa skillz...

I must say however, her computer at work is 'teh suk'.

James said...

lol

But, I must say that I'm in trouble now: Shannon knows my secret. I have a blog.

David said...

For the record, I still don't believe she did it. Ferda, I challenge you to an Escapa-off!

LOL!

AquariusDragon said...

Shannon explained it! I knew there was a catch to this 77.171 seconds... Ferda's running it on a slooooooow coooompuuuuter! I challenge her on a faster computer!

AquariusDragon said...

I challenge Ferda to challenge Dave!!!

James said...

I challenge you all to challenge by butt!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Photoshop!!!

James said...

Hmm, photoshop, huh?

How do we authenticate this photo? Anyone out there?

Anonymous said...

Ferda ROCKS! Haha. This was a very well written blog. I quite enjoyed reading it.

BTW Matt, don't switch to Blogger Beta! Don't do it! Here's why: http://trannifer.blogspot.com/2006/09/beta-crappy-version-no-one-wants-to-use.html

James said...

Glad you liked this post Jen.

I always aim to please

Ferda said...

I totally ROCK!