Friday, December 01, 2006

The End!!!!1onetwo

Time sure moves quickly, doesn't it. I remember starting this blog more than a year ago, and ir truly feels like yesterday. I also remember all the other great blogs to come along. And great they really are; however, sadly, some of them are choosing to come to an end.

Could this be the end for the super_ap as well?

Or could it be the beginning of something even better?

It is with a heavy heart that I must confess to you all some very sad news. For you see, once the year turns and 2007 begins, I can no longer call myself super_ap. The reason for this, let me tell you, is quite simple. However, before I explain, I would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of my most fondest of memories:
This list could go on and on, but to continue from where I left off from above, there is a reason why I can no longer call myself super_ap. You see, super_ap, or Supervisor - Accounts Payable, is my job title. A job that I am leaving effective January 2nd, 2007. I'll be starting in a new position at HBH at that time in a new department.

This places this blog at a crossroads. I figure that its only fair that I allow you, my true fans, to decide the fate of this blog - so do I:
a) continue this blog under the false alias of super_ap?
b) start a new blog under a new, more appropriate, alias?
c) kill the whole thing and get a real hobby like knitting or professional WiiBoxer?

Decisions... decisions.

11 comments:

Palmer said...

Hey, I sure hope this is a promotion, because I'm sending a CONGRATS to ya!

If not...uh, hey, how about that Wii?

I would keep the nickname. You'll have tons of jobs in the future...you're not like Puff Daddy here.

James said...

WHAT?

I'm NOT like Puff Daddy??

Matt said...

Ya, Puff Daddy is like James...!

James said...

No kidding.

Anyway, so yeah, it's a promotion. So it's a good thing. But I don't think I'll get a Wii. I think I'll wait til the summer time when new PS3's are released and I'll get one of those.

kevin said...

Stuffonmycats hahahaha!

PS3 over a Wii?? You're crazy! Get a 360 + a Wii for the same price :P

Congrats on the job! You can't drop the blog though, wiiboxing or not. If you DO want to change, you can always just provide some notice and then change the url of your blog (in the blog options). That way you get to keep all of your rants!

PS - there better be one more supa_ap rant, for old times sake!

AquariusDragon said...

Congratulations on the new job! Sweetness! Definitely keep the blog... it's my daily entertainment for some good giggles!

James said...

I agree that you need to keep your wog! I'm sure it won't hinder your wii Boxing career too much.

James said...

another case of stolen identity. FERDA!

Artoo said...

Congrats James

Oh and Happy belated B-day Ferda. Sorry we missed it. Mother's B-day is today and they are coming for dinner. :(

My suggestion is to take a pause on the blog if ya feel like it.. re-invent is someday with fresh new ideas.. that's what i'll likely do in 2007. I too too a new job that has me crazy busy and I had to take a break.

Cya Pdiddy!


And buy a Wii-60 bundle before a Ps3.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job James! Things are definitely coming up Simpson! With you and Ferds both getting new jobs, I'm starting to think I need to move to O-town... since it appears there's something in the water there. LOL.

About your question:
Since I believe that option C is virtually impossible (I mean really, you're blogging on weekends now. Methinks it would be impossible to wean you off of Blogger even for a moment.) this leaves either option A or B. It's six of one, half dozen of the other. As long as the blogs go on, I'll gladly read them!

Anonymous said...

Well done, both - and Definitely B Jack