Monday, December 18, 2006

Jackpot!

Got home from work about an hour ago and checked the mail. JACKPOT! Like 10 different Christmas cards! Woo HOO!

There was Palmer's life story for 2006, sweet stuff from Mike and Mel, a cute snowman card from my Mom, and this CRAZY picture from my grandparents who live in BC. My poor, poor grandparents, who live in supposedly mild-weathered BC, who keep on getting CRAZY winter storms.

This is a pic of my Mom and Richard plowing my grandparents driveway. Now let me clarify this for people who live in Ottawa - for Vancouver standards, that's a LOT OF SNOW. And this has happened TWICE to them so far this year! Not only that, power lines have gone down and they have lost their power a few times - three days at a time once. Not cool BC Hydro.

Anyway - thanks to everyone who sent us cards! You all ROCK!

*** Also, I should probably mention this, my crazy friend Warren has bought a PS3 and is looking to sell it. Post a comment if you are interested or want more information.

10 comments:

Ferda said...

I would not want to be shovelling that driveway. It's huge!

Warren, I'll give you $50 for the PS3.

James said...

Warren, I'll give you $51 - you can't beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferda said...

why would you bid against me? did you think I wanted it for myself?

warrenyeung said...

i've got $51 going once, going twice...

James said...

aww yeah! come to papa!

Matt said...

$52

James said...

damnit!

Anonymous said...

what the hell,

$52.50

Artoo said...

WiiKitty.com


you'll love this one Ferda.

Ferda said...

awww too cute!!! :)