Friday, April 13, 2007

Retroactive Equity Increases

Here's an email from Warren, the captain of our Gullwings ultimate team:

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:00AM
To: James; Ferda; [rest of team...]
Subject: Re: Gullwings - Practice
---------------------------

Hi everyone!
So, we should hit the field when the weather clears up! Next week looks bad, but maybe afterwards?



I then wrote back to Warren saying:

-----Original Message-----
From: James
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:04AM
To: Warren; Ferda
Subject: Re: Gullwings - Practice
---------------------------

I don't need practice. When you're as good as I am, there is no point in practicing.



Then Warren wrote back:

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:07AM
To: James; Ferda
Subject: Re: Gullwings - Practice
---------------------------

I guess that's true.... so you're excused. Conversely, Ferda, when are you available to practice?



Then Ferda tried to follow my lead, but was far too late:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferda
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:11AM
To: James; Warren
Subject: Re: Gullwings - Practice
---------------------------

I am also too good for practice!



And the final email of the series...

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:16AM
To: James; Ferda
Subject: Re: Gullwings - Practice
---------------------------

Without being too specific, as captain, I would require Ferda's presence at as many practices as possible, and only request James' presence to help out the others.

2 comments:

James said...

moral of the story - Ferda has been burninated.

this is fair since she burninates me all the time.

Matt said...

lol, funny.

Also, I started reading this like an email thread (bottom up).
I was really confused when I got to the top.